5 Things you didn't know about me:
1. I'm a huge baseball and football fan. Last season I watched all 162 New York Mets baseball games plus post season and all 17 New York Giant football games along with post season. My favorite player is Pete Alonso (PolarBear) and I can't wait for opening day on March 30th!
2. My biggest vice besides buying books is make-up and shoes.
3. I love the summer and despise winter.
4. Secret Life of Friends is the joining of Circle of Friends and Second Chances as a relaunch from my back-list. The books are also still available separately with brand new covers. The reason for this is because I want the reader to be totally satisfied.
5. All my books take place on the east coast and there are plenty of scenes taking place on the beach.
Madison Morina, college professor, meets Sal at the college’s pep rally. They hit it off, but Madison still has her doubts regarding their relationship. Shari Stafford, a clairvoyant, hairdresser, finds love when she hires a carpenter to do renovations on her house. She has a special gift of reading minds. Private Investigator Cassie Scott has an on and off relationship with Dennis. When family secrets are revealed, her life is changed forever. Bad boy Angelo Esposito sweeps Fay Odina off her feet. He has a dead wife and an ex-wife, along with a secret past and an agenda. Angelo finds his perfect mark in Fay, who owns the family Vintage Clothing Shop. Despite her friends’ warnings that she is in imminent danger, she runs off and marries Angelo. Madison, Shari and Cassie play a major role in protecting Fay, while digging into Angelo’s past. Shari still can’t channel into Angelo’s mind, leading the women to believe he has something to hide. A reunion with an old love puts Madison’s relationship with Sal to the test, causing her to reevaluate her life. While family secrets continue to be exposed, Cassie’s life spirals out of control. Both women will be forced to make life changing decisions. Having gained Fay’s trust, Angelo is ready to move forward with his plan no matter what the consequences. Cassie seeks Shari’s help on a case. While they uncover pieces of the puzzle, they get closer to the truth about Angelo’s past. Madison, Shari and Cassie come together, racing against time, to save Fay from a disastrous fate. Four friends, four lives intertwined together, setting the stage to expose their secrets.
More about Karen Cino
Karen Cino is a multi-published author who has been writing since she was fourteen years old. She started her career by writing poetry, short stories and writing articles for her high school newspaper. After reading Jackie Collin’s Lovers and Gamblers and Jacqueline Susann’s, Valley of the Dolls, Karen found her niche. Karen loves writing about local places that people can relate to. Karen loves the summer, loves the beach. Her previous books were written and take place in various places across Staten Island. Karen relocated to Toms River, New Jersey in 2018. She traded in the Staten Island Boardwalk for the shoreline in Long Beach Island. Her Cookie Cutter Cozy Mystery Series takes place in New Jersey.
SOCIAL MEDIA 2023
Amazon Author Page:
Facebook Author Page: