I’m half of the husband/wife writing duo Adriana Kraft, here to share five facts about our most recent release, Swingers Light Up Vegas.
Some facts you might not know about Las Vegas (but Adriana Kraft does!)
1. The Erotic Heritage Museum opened in 2008 in Las Vegas and is now the Harry Mohney's Erotica Museum. Not only have hubs and I visited it – we briefly had an erotic romance book in its archives (The Merry Widow), and we participated in a book signing there! If you’re thinking it’s only designed to titillate, think again – it conducts serious research, and has an impressive display with the history of our right to things like birth control, erotic content in print and film, and many related freedoms that are still under threat.
2. There’s a thriving swing lifestyle community in Las Vegas (probably not surprising) with several clubs and even a swing club specifically for the fifty-and-over crowd. We suspect that’s the club Dan and Jennifer found for their evening entertainment...
3. The Las Vegas High Roller LINQ is the largest observation wheel in the U.S. It take half an hour to complete a full rotation. It moves so slowly that from a distance, it almost looks like it’s standing still. It has 28 “pods” – lounge seating for up to 40, with 360 degree views through floor-to-ceiling windows. It’s possible to reserve an entire pod (with enough money, of course) – and then, whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas…
4. Las Vegas doesn’t have to be pricey. It’s easy to find lists of over a hundred things you can do for free – line dance lessons at Gilleys, a whiskey tour at the Venetian, watch a show, fill out a survey, and maybe score free tickets at CBS Television City, located in the MGM Grand, take a gambling lesson at the Stratosphere…
5. Red rocks. We love the outdoors and are always looking for inviting places to hike. You’ll need a car to get to either of these; they both involve stunning geologic formations of sandstone containing hematite, or iron oxide. Red Rock Canyon is at the city’s northwest edge, about a 30 minute drive from the Strip. Valley Of Fire State park is a little over an hour north of the strip on I-15. In both places, you’ll want lots of water if your trip is any time between May and September.
What happens in Vegas…
Swingers Dan and Ginger head to Las Vegas to celebrate Ginger’s fiftieth birthday.
Through their friends back home, they’ve scored a free week at a posh Vegas resort
condominium. They fill their days with every iconic Las Vegas experience they can
dream up. But by night? They’re determined not to leave Vegas without sampling what it has to offer in the erotically charged swing lifestyle. A Vegas swing club beckons – will it live up to their fantasies?
FREE with subscription to Adriana Kraft’s Newsletter:
PURCHASE FOR 99 CENTS
Universal Book Link: https://books2read.com/u/bQN2lZ
Available at Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, ScribD, Smashwords
“I hope we’re making up for Melinda and Alan having to cancel on you at the last
minute.” Michael nuzzled Ginger’s ear. “I’m sure glad you guys decided to continue on
to the club. Melinda texted us right after she texted you, hoping that we’d be here
tonight. Perhaps it’s karma.”
“Perhaps.” Ginger glanced down at Lai’s small hand, which was lightly brushing her
“You like?” Lai asked softly.
Ginger nodded. She squeezed Lai’s bare thigh in response. Lai wore a micro skirt
which had done little to conceal a tiny bare pussy.
Ginger swallowed. “Oh, yeah.”
Lai moved Ginger’s fingers slightly until Ginger could touch the wetness between
Lai’s thighs. “You feel me?”
Ginger nodded, unsure of the protocols at this club about intimate contact in the
large meeting area and dance floor.
“Later,” Lai said, resting Ginger’s hand on her knee. “I must stay focused on your
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Adriana Kraft is the pen name for a married pair of retired professors writing erotic
romance and erotic romantic suspense together. We like to think we’ve broken the mold for staid, fusty academics, and we hope lots of former profs are enjoying life as much as we are. We believe that love is love is love, and we often feature bisexual women and ménage in our erotic romance stories. Together we have published more than fifty erotic romance novels and novellas to outstanding reviews.
During our academic careers, we lived in many states across the Midwest. We love to
travel, so when we retired, we sold our house and took off in our motor home across the
country. We now make our home in southern Arizona, where we enjoy hiking, golf, and
travel, especially to the many Arizona Native American historical sites.
We’ve featured the swing lifestyle in a number of our erotic romance stories. We penned
this short story to give readers a quick taste of swinging – erotically charged, always,
and a safe place for bisexual women to express the full range of their sexuality. We’ve
written an entire series of novellas set in the lifestyle, entitled Swinging Games. We
hope you’ll check them out! And as always, reviews are the lifeblood of romance
authors, so we hope you’ll leave one for us.
Newsletter: free download of our erotic romance novella Cherry Tune-Up for signing up.
Facebook Fan Page
Amazon Author Page
Extasy Books Page