Five Facts about Beau Hart
1. Beau has suffered with anxiety since childhood and this has had an effect on his relationships
2. He is passionate about sustainable farming and heirloom apples which we learn when he returns to his family orchard in Tasmania
3. Beau has loved Clare since they were children but never thought he was enough
4. Their first and only kiss has haunted them both for eight years
5. He wants many more kisses, she'd rather not have any...
Eight years apart hasn’t made her heart grow fonder... Clare Walker is a third-generation company woman. Hart Apples saved her family from destitution and now it’s her turn to return the favour. Work is her one true love, leaving no room for anything – or anyone – else. She knows what the company needs to survive another generation, and it’s not the owner’s son—her ex-best friend, the annoying and attractive, Beau Hart. Beau returns to his family orchard after eight years away. He’s stronger now and has his mental illness under control. He wants to prove his worth to his family. Most of all, though, he wants to reunite with the only woman he has ever loved, Clare Walker. The first task is difficult, but the second is near impossible, especially as Clare’s attitude toward him goes beyond the cold shoulder. When Beau’s father elects them as the company’s saviours, Clare’s plans of keeping Beau at a distance are thwarted. Now she just needs to keep it all about business…if only those pesky feelings would stay away. **This is a standalone romance with medium heat**
About Cynthia Terelst
Cynthia Terelst is a contemporary romance writer who likes to share a little bit of history, some Australian scenery and a whole lotta love. She lives in Queensland, Australia, where the sun shines at least 283 days a year.
Amazon Author Page