Five Fact Thursday by @KryssieFortune
1. Cassie is a fertile woman in an infertile world.
2. Her bent for mechanical things means she can fix almost anything.
3. A talented swimmer, she almost made the UK Olympic team.
4. Inexperienced she discovers her submissive streak when two sexy vampires rescue her from vampires.
5. Tough and determined, she's determined to find her family and travel to the human refuge that humans established on the Orkney Islands after the plague that almost wiped out mankind.
Buy links Amazon USA https://amzn.to/2AB4Z3l *** Amazon UK https://amzn.to/2s95Q6O *** Amazon Canada https://amzn.to/2GZLI1f *** Amazon Australia https://amzn.to/2RvViwV Or READ FOR FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED
As a breeder--one of the few fertile women left in a ruined, plague-ravaged world--Cassie would fetch a handsome price at auction, and selling her to the highest bidder was exactly what her captors had in mind... until two fearsome beasts decided to take her for themselves. Eli and Dane have chosen Cassie for their mate, and when she makes a foolish attempt at escape she quickly ends up tearfully promising obedience as her bare bottom is soundly and shamefully punished. Her body's response to their stern dominance cannot be denied, however, and it isn't long before she is screaming out her intense, helpless pleasure as she is roughly and thoroughly claimed. But will Eli and Dane's pack accept a human girl or will Cassie be an outsider forever? Publisher's Note: Taken as Theirs includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don't buy this book.
About Kryssie Fortune Kryssie lives by the beach and loses track of time when she writes. Her days are full of dashing Regency rakes, former soldiers so handsome they make her drool, and the sexiest werewolves ever. The odd vampire makes it in there too, but when he does, he’s drop-dead gorgeous.
Her pet hates are unhappy endings and cliff hangers.
Kryssie guarantees you won’t find either in her books. Her books sizzle with sensual heat, but story always comes before sex. Even when part of a series, her books can be read as stand-alone romance.
Kryssie Fortune Social Media
Amazon Author Page